eurotuner
Item Posts    Sort Order

1990 corrado. . . . lookin for answers

Daily-toy Daily-toy
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/04/09
10:46 AM

whats up ladys and gents.

i have a 1990 corrado with the g60 supercharged motor. i have intake, exhaust, upgraded fans, adjustable cam gear, boost guage, lowred, its black with black 15" 5 star vw rims, tinted windows car looks decent but not show quality, she runs great and has decent torque and power but it feels like it wants more (maybe i just want more lol) i was wondering if you guys  could throw out some pointers, web sights, ect for things like chips, upgraded superchargers whatever you got to get me a little edge on the streets. im lookin for a litte more UMPH Cool  lol.

so thanks for readin cant wait to get some pointers and start workin on my car some more haha. peace out  

joeyd3713 joeyd3713
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/23/09
05:27 AM

go to corrado club of canada www.corrado-club.ca look around, become a member.  these guys have helped me out tremendously.  92SLC VR6 Turbo 356Whp

Cheers
Joe  

g60-toy g60-toy
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 04/09
Posted: 04/29/09
08:58 PM

thank you!!! they had a web sight for just about everything i was looking for  Laugh i need to find a club somewhere in washington to show off my baby  Wink its comin together. thanks agian